In our new special series with writer, speaker and punk rocker Craig Lewis, we have teamed up to tell you 10 different stories through original interviews and short commentaries about different aspects of life, unveiled during Craig’s physical and mental journeys that led him to get inspired and develop his mindset. We’re using his experience to get you inspired.
𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛: 𝐼 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑣𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑜 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢!
For this newest part, Craig comments: “In Phoenix Arizona, in 2019, I was blessed with the opportunity to share my story, in a city park, at a Punk Rock Barbecue that was organized two days earlier.
This is the raw footage.”
- Max from Poltava Ukraine explaining the difference between being a Maniac and Humaniac
- Saša sharing her story about the Holocaust survivor.
- Meeting one of the best RnB/Rap artists in Birmingham, Alabama (featuring Tjay Lamar)
- Learning the Difference Between Truly Living and Being Alive, in Sofia Bulgaria
- A Brief Love Story About a Kitten Named “Princess Minate”
- Handle With Care Tattoo Session in Quebec City