As Boise based rock band DWELLER AT THE WELL gear up to hit the road with their local pals from OVERCAST this Summer and record a follow up to their 2016 debut EP “Skeleton Key”, we catch up with three quarters of the band to talk about their local music scene and introduce their project. As well as reveal how hard it is to pronounce “IDIOTEQ”, haha! ;) Watch and listen below.
The band is: vocalist/guitarist Chris Fonseca, guitarist James Rapacon, vocalist/bassits DJ Ramirez, and drummer Chris Hunter.
1. Hey guys! How are you? How’s Boise? It’s freakin’ snowy and freezing cold here in Warsaw!
2. There’s not too much information on your band available online and I’m pleased to ffer my contribution to the process of changing that. Let’s start off with some elementary information about the band. What led you to forming DWELLER AT THE WELL?
3. Is there a deeper meaning behin the band’s name?
4. You had been raising money in support of your debut record over a year ago. How did that campaign go?
5. How did your first professional recording process go?
6. How did you release your debut tracks? Where can we get them?
7. Alright, so how about your current works? How are the new tracks and what’s changed compared to your previous writing and recording sessions?
8. When can we expect the new record? Are you aiming at partnering with some DIY labels to release it?
9. How about taking it on the road? Any plans to arrange some touring?
10. Ok, so lastly, could you tell us about some of the most excitin artists from your area you’ve discovered recently?
11. Great, thanks! Wrapping up our initial introduction, can you give us a hint of what’s in store over the next couple of months? Both band-wise and in general, what do you expect from 2017?
12. Thanks so much for your time guys! Cheers from Warsaw and take care!