Newly-founded Tripsquad Records presents the label’s debut official release with Just For Us Hardcore Kids, a collection of exclusive hardcore and punk tracks from a wide range of bands.
A diverse, sixteen-track mix of true punk and hardcore Just For Us Hardcore Kids features sixteen tracks of raw and intense music and powerful lyrics. Some of the compilation’s highlights include new music from Eddie Sutton of Leeway NYC and his new band TRUTH & RIGHTS, Rob Kabula formerly of Agnostic Front and his new band DEAD BLOW HAMMER, Russell Iglay of Underdog and his new band HUGE, Tim McMurtrie of M.O.D. and his new band FULL SCALE RIOT (featured on IDIOTEQ earlier this year), as well as tracks from CRIME SCENE, STRONG, SILENCE EQUALS DEATH, DESPAIRADISIO, ONPOINT, CHOKE ARTIST, STRIKE AGAINST ALL, DECIMATE THE LIVING, CROSSFACE, THE CARBOMB PARADE, SARDONICA, and PAVE THE WAY.
Just For Us Hardcore Kids will see release on CD and all digital platforms on July 21st.
Hear clips of the new CRIME SCENE, HUGE, FULL SCALE RIOT, and DEAD BLOW HAMMER tracks and find preorders for the comp at THIS LOCATION.
Additionally, Tripsquad has booked a release show for the comp, set to take place August 13th at Stanhope House in Stanhope, New Jersey. The live lineup for the event will showcase artists/bands features on Just For Us Hardcore Kids, with the full lineup and info to be unveiled in the days ahead.
Stand by for additional audio samples from the comp and more to be released in the coming days.
1. TRUTH AND RIGHTS – “Chopped Up”
2. CRIME SCENE – “Heartless”
3. STRONG – “Kings Of Nowhere”
4. SILENCE EQUALS DEATH – “Ghost”
5. HUGE – “Home Free”
6. FULL SCALE RIOT – “Outshine”
7. DESPAIRADISIO – “No Tomorrow”
8. DEAD BLOW HAMMER – “Polar Circuits”
9. ONPOINT – “Crucible”
10. CHOKE ARTIST – “Speak Of The Devil”
11. STRIKE AGAINST ALL – “Front Lines”
12. DECIMATE THE LIVING – “Wasted Years”
13. CROSSFACE – “This Is War”
14. THE CARBOMB PARADE – “Live For This, Die For This”
15. SARDONICA – “21st Century Punk”
16. PAVE THE WAY – “Pressure”