In our special series with writer, speaker and punk rocker Craig Lewis, we have teamed up to tell you 10 different stories through original interviews and short commentaries about different aspects of life, unveiled during Craig’s physical and mental journeys that led him to get inspired and develop his mindset. We’re using his experience to get you inspired.
𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒: 𝑈𝑘𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝐻𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝐽𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑃𝑢𝑛𝑘
“This short video clip from Kharkiv Ukraine speaks for itself.
It’s one of my most memorable moments.” – Craig Lewis
- Max from Poltava Ukraine explaining the difference between being a Maniac and Humaniac
- Saša sharing her story about the Holocaust survivor.
- Meeting one of the best RnB/Rap artists in Birmingham, Alabama (featuring Tjay Lamar)
- Learning the Difference Between Truly Living and Being Alive, in Sofia Bulgaria
- A Brief Love Story About a Kitten Named “Princess Minate”
- Handle With Care Tattoo Session in Quebec City
- I Survived the Impossible and So Can You!
- Traveling on a ferry to Corfu, Greece from Sarandë Albania