Interested in booking those three? Just shoot an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your city and state in the subject line, photos of the space and the address.
Here are the requirements:
– Spaces should be able to comfortably hold 50-60 people, ideally in a large living room or finished basement. The space must be large enough for an 8 by 10 footprint to allow for a 3 piece rock band. Terrible Things will provide a PA and play as a band while Garret and Geoff will play solo acoustic.
– Tickets will be sold ahead of time with no tickets sold at the door. You won’t have to deal with any money; you’ll only need to check that people who arrive are on the list of names we send you.
– Hosts are allowed to have an additional 5 guests attend the show. If you have other friends who’d like to attend, you can direct them to the ticket link for the show.
– You will not need to provide any equipment other than a chair for each person to sit on while they play.
– Your home address will not be promoted or published, and only given to ticket buyers 24 hours ahead of the scheduled show.
– There will be no opening acts in addition to those listed.